Another bust I made, this was main using only ZBrush for the model and render. The eyes are explained in more detail in a previous post.
I finally got the Keyshot Bridge plugin and it is very handy. I test it out here with some work for the next scene I am working on for the Clockmills project.
Here I am testing out a few different organic styles for Clockmills. It is a delicate balance between look and efficiency for sequential art forms such as this. While I could spend weeks and weeks on a single image if the final output was one single image, for projects that require a sequences speed becomesContinue reading “Ink Look For Clockmills”